In order to enroll in coverage through Nevada Health Link, you need to create an account.
How to make an account on Nevada Health Link:
1. Go to the Nevada Health Link website. Click on the Start Shopping button.
2. To create an account, you can browse plans that Nevada Health Link generates for you after you enter your household and income information. You can also choose to skip this step by clicking Skip and Sign Up to immediately create a Nevada Health Link account.
3. Enter the required information on the next screen to set up your Nevada Health Link account. Note: Be sure that you are entering an email address and Social Security Number that are unique (not associated with another Nevada Health Link account). You will not be able to set up a Nevada Health Link account if you enter a previously used email address or Social Security Number.
4. Be careful when selecting a security question. Note: If you forget your password, you'll need to know the answer to your security question to access your account. If you can't remember the answer, you will have to contact Tech Support to get back into the account.
6. Fill out the required information regarding communication preferences. Be sure to choose whether you'd like to receive information by mail or email, or both.
7. If you'd like to receive your 1095-A tax form electronically, check the box and click Continue. If not, just click Continue.
8. The following screen should look something like this. This is your Dashboard.