When searching for health plans through Nevada Health Link, you have the ability to see if your current health care provider is covered under a plan.
1. Go to the Nevada Health Link website. You can either log in or click Start Shopping to browse through plans.
2. Enter your household information and click Browse Plans. You can also choose to skip this step by clicking Skip and Sign Up to immediately look at plans.
3. Listed plans should look like this. In order to see if your health care provider is covered by a plan, click Details.
4. The Details page lists more information that you might want to know about a health plan. In order to see if your provider is covered, click on Provider Directory. You will be redirected to the respective insurance company's website.
5. You can either choose to proceed or stay on the Nevada Health Link website. If you choose to stay on the Nevada Health Link website, you will not be able to look up your health care provider.
6. You should now be on the insurance company's website. There should be a tab that says something along the lines of "Find a Doctor/Pharmacy." Click on "Doctor or Provider" to search for your health care provider.
7. Enter your health care provider's information to see if they're covered by the insurance plan.